I like to cook, but I like to make recipes that are quick and a convenience to me, a busy mom. Although, most of my recipes are made from scratch, I do like to take pre-made products and make them my own. Garlic bread is one of those recipes I usually buy a loaf of Italian bread, butter it up, and load up with tons of garlic. Sure you could make your own, or buy packaged or frozen garlic bread, but this is better. I like a change with the many pasta meals I make. This goes great with my Cajun Chicken Pasta. This simple garlic pull-apart bread recipe is made from canned biscuits, butter and garlic. It’s easy and tastes amazing! Try it next time you need garlic bread. They pull right apart just like monkey bread!
Preheat oven to 375° Melt butter and stir the garlic and Parmesan cheese into it. Pour into a round cake pan. Sprinkle with garlic salt.
Open the package of biscuit and cut each biscuit into quarters.
Arrange each piece into the cake pan
Place in the oven and bake 12-15 minutes. Flip onto a plate and serve.
- 1 16oz can buttermilk biscuits
- ½ stick unsalted butter-melted
- 2 cloves garlic
- ½ teaspoon Parmesan cheese
- ¼ teaspoon garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 375
- Melt butter and add garlic and Parmesan Cheese, stir to distribute
- Pour into a round cake pan
- Sprinkle the butter mixture with garlic salt
- Open the package of biscuits, and cut each biscuit into quarters
- Arrange each piece of the biscuits in the cake pan
- Bake 12-15 minutes
- Flip the finished biscuits onto a plate and serve immediately