If you ask my husband there is nothing better than a juicy burger or steak. While I enjoy making my homemade burgers, there are times I need quick no-fuss dinners as I’m too tired to cook. Back in May I introduced you to the new Ball Park Flame Grilled Beef Patties and they have become a staple in our home because they heat quickly in the microwave, still giving you a juicy fresh off the grill flavor we all enjoy. They are perfect for the cold winter months! I have since tried all varieties and we enjoy them all. There are three flavors; Flame Grilled Beef Patty, Flame Grilled Beef & Cheese Patty and Flame Grilled Beef & Onion Patty.
Ball Park, the makers of great-tasting guy food, recently launched their Burgers Across America Sweepstakes on their Facebook page wanting to know how we top our Ball Park Flame Grilled Patties. Maybe you top with basics such as ketchup, mustard, onion, relish, lettuce and tomato. Maybe you get a bit creative like Jason Taylor does with his Spicy Taylor Burger. Jalapenos anyone?
Do you think you have the greatest burger? If so you’ll want to enter because Ball Park is giving away a grand prize that will include a $1,500 StubHub™ gift certificate winner can use to purchase tickets to the game of his/her choice; a $1,000 gift card to Fanatics.com to purchase fan gear; a $1,000 gift card to a grocery store determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion; and a 52′ HD TV. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $5,000 plus runner ups will win a year supply of Ball Park Flame Grilled Patties! You can submit your entries now through November 12, 2012. For more information and rules visit Burgers Across America.
Here is my Apple, Bacon, Onion Cheddar Burger recipe that I am submitting!
- 1 Ball Park Flame Grilled Beef & Onion Patty
- 2 Apple Slices
- 1 Thick Slice Sweet Onion
- 2 Slices Bacon-Cooked
- 1 Big Slice Jalapeno White Cheddar Cheese Slice
- 1 Tablespoon Ketchup
- 1 Teaspoon Mayonnaise
- 1 Ball Park Hamburger Bun
- Heat broil on oven to 400.
- Spray skillet lightly with cooking spray and saute apple slices until golden brown on both sides.
- Meanwhile in a bowl mix ketchup and mayonnaise together and set aside.
- Cook Ball Park patty in microwave according to package directions.
- Place burger on bottom bun, top with apple slices, onion, bacon slices, cheese and spread ketchup/mayo mixture on top bun. Place top bun on slice of cheese. Place the burger under the broiler for a few seconds until cheese is melted.
How do you top your burger??
Disclosure:Coupons were received for our participation in the Burgers Across America Sweepstakes, however all opinions 100% my own