This year I thought things would slow down a bit as both of my kids are in school full-time. Boy, was I mistaken. Things have been absolutely crazy as I try to finish everything I can before the kids are home from school. The kids are usually starved by the time they get home so depending on our after school schedule, sometimes we have dinner as soon as they get home. Other times they have a snack and dinner later. On our crazy nights, I am always looking for yummy and delicious dinners. Here is a hearty and easy dinner that is a family fav!
Easy Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes with Ham
- 2 lb Russet Potatoes-baked
- 2 T extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup onion-chopped
- 2 celery stalks-diced
- 2 garlic cloves-minced
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1 can Progresso Recipe Starters-Creamy 3 Cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups ham-cubed
- Heat oven to 350 and lightly spray with cooking spray a 2 quart casserole dish.
- In a large skillet heat oil over medium heat.
- Add onion, celery, garlic and seasonings.
- Saute 7 minutes
- Add milk, soup and potatoes. Stir 1 minute.
- Fold in ham.
- Bake 25 minutes, remove let rest 10 minutes.
Bake potatoes in the morning or night before!