LEGO® is a brand our family encourages our children to play with often to use their imaginations. With so many themes available for girls and boys of all ages, children are sure to never get bored building. Not only are LEGO® fun to build with, they are educational plus siblings enjoy the time being spent together when creating with LEGO® .
My kids argue quite a bit, however I know when I pull out their big bucket of LEGO® blocks, my kids will smile, chat and discuss what they are going to build.
Gav: Hey Zoe lets build a city
Zoe: Can I make a tall building
Gav: Sure! I’ll build shorter ones
This is just one type of conversation my children will have when playing together. Did you know LEGO® has an Official LEGO® Channel on YouTube with LEGO® videos for children, to get behind the scenes looks at themes to be inspired by their favorite building brand?
- Visit Youtube.com/LEGO and watch one of your favorite videos
- Click “Video Options”
- Select “Add To Playlist”
- Sign-In using your YouTube Login
- Add your selected video to an existing playlist or create a new one
- To prevent non-LEGO® videos from being recommended, build your playlist using only Official LEGO® Channel videos.
That’s it! Now when you need entertainment for your child, you have an engaging playlist filled with LEGO® content! Gavyn has really enjoyed watching many of the videos we added especially two of his favorite themes; LEGO® City and LEGO® Ninjago. The mini movies had him cracking up! And because he is a video game child, watching video game trailers of games has made him wanting more games to have his favorite blocks come to life, right in front of him. The Official LEGO® Channel includes over 500 videos already on this new channel, with new content being added monthly. Children can watch fun videos on themes, club TV shows, LEGO® brand, designer videos, video games, board games, fun creations and TV spots. There is an array of content to keep them fascinated, in fact watching the video playlists I created for Gavyn has been a daily watch.
Visit the Official LEGO® Channel to build your own playlist to watch with your kids and then reply below for a chance to win one (1) $1,000 gift card to buy your family’s favorite LEGO® products!
Latest posts by Nichol (see all)
- Free Christmas Printables Gift Tags, Paper Chain & Food Labels - December 17, 2013
- New 2014 Mattel Toys Up to 15% off Deals - December 17, 2013
- Deal Up to 50% Off Select Kids Crocs Crocband Styles + Free Shipping Upgrade Offer - December 17, 2013