The coupons for free product, information, and gift card have been provided by Sandwich Thins, Pocket Thins and Bagel Thins. All opinions 100% my own
As a healthy eater, I’m a firm believer that bread is a beneficial part of a diet. You will never see me say cut out carbs, because they are necessary for me, especially after a workout. If you love your bread products (who doesn’t) than you may want to check out Sandwich Thins, Pocket Thins and Bagel Thins, slimmer versions of our favorites!
Bagels are a food I don’t eat often as they are so carbohydrate heavy, but that doesn’t mean I don’t like them. When I was pregnant with Gavyn, I craved homemade bagel, egg and cheese sandwiches. I needed them but knew they weren’t good for me. I wish I had Bagel Thins back in 2001!
Now I can prepare breakfast sandwiches, bagel pizzas or lightly spread with cream cheese without any guilt as Thomas’ Bagel Thins are light and delicious in several tasty varieties.
Just look at the deliciousness of the 100% whole wheat bagel, yum!
Our family has been enjoying Arnold Sandwich Thins for sometime now. They can be used for sandwiches, mini pizzas, as a burger roll, they make fantastic garlic breads and are perfect with spinach, egg and cheese. Our family loves to use these to top my zesty sloppy Joes on, it is a much healthier option for my entire family.
Pocket Thins were new to us. I had no idea there were thinner pita breads, but am so glad there are. Pita bread is our choice for chicken salad, now we can eat them more often as a ½ flatbread is only 100 calories!
Here is more information about each product.
All Arnold, Brownberry and Oroweat Sandwich Thins Rolls are cholesterol-free foods, containing zero grams of Trans Fat and no high fructose corn syrup.
Arnold, Brownberry and Oroweat Sandwich Thins Rolls
Weight Watchers: 3 PointsPlus Value
Flavors: 100% Whole Wheat, Healthy Multi-grain, Honey Wheat, Flax & Fiber
Arnold, Brownberry and Oroweat Pocket Thins Flatbread
Weight Watchers : 3 PointsPlus Value
Flavors: 100% Whole Wheat, Healthy Multi-grain
Thomas’ Bagel Thins Bagels
All Bagel Thins are 110 calories, cholesterol-free, low in fat and contain zero grams of Trans Fat
Weight Watchers: 3 PointsPlus Value
Flavors: Plain, 100% Whole Wheat, Cinnamon Raisin and Everything
You see that? They are Weight Watchers friendly for everyone living a healthier lifestyle on the plan.
Since the Pocket Thins were new to us, I decided to make a healthy recipe for lunch one afternoon; Turkey BLT Salad Pockets.
My husband asks for BLTs often but what can be a healthy sandwich turns out to be VERY unhealthy due to the mayonnaise he smothers on it. I’m talking like ¼ cup, not good at all. I knew I could make these healthy yet tasty.
These are absolutely amazing with the Greek yogurt sauce acting as mayo. Perfect for lunch or dinner!
- 6 slices nitrate free bacon-cooked and chopped
- 6 slices low sodium honey turkey breast-chopped (I use Sara Lee brand)
- 1 cup romaine lettuce-chopped
- 1/2 cup baby spinach-chopped
- 10 grape tomatoes sliced lengthwise
- (3) 1/2 Pocket Thins Healthy Multi-grain flatbread
- [u]Sauce Ingredients[/u]
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoon sweet or red onion-finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- In a small bowl mix sauce ingredients and stir well. Place in refrigerator until ready to use.
- In a large bowl add bacon, turkey, lettuce, spinach and grape tomatoes. Toss to mix.
- Pour sauce mixture over salad and toss to distribute.
- Fill each of the 1/2 Pocket Thins evenly with turkey BLT salad and enjoy.
- Sandwich Thins on Facebook
- Bagel Thins on Facebook
- Sandwich Thins on Weight Watchers
- Bagel Thins on Weight Watchers
Have you tried any of the products in this article?