The VTech product, gift card, information, and additional gift pack have been provided by VTech
Easter is just 1 week away, with many families hopping to Easter egg hunts, visiting the Easter Bunny, coloring Easter eggs and getting the Easter baskets filled. I’m not one to fill my kids baskets with junk. I like to have a good mix of educational toys or games, books, school supplies to finish the year and just a tiny bit of chocolate, because every basket deserves a solid chocolate bunny and jelly beans.
This year, create a toy-tastic Easter basket with VTech.
VTech has many wonderful age-appropriate Easter basket ideas where children will have fun and learn at the same time.
If you have a child that adores Sofia the First or Doc Stuffing and own an InnoTab learning tablet the InnoTab Doc McStuffins and Sofia the First software cartridge games are a great filler.
InnoTab®Doc McStuffins software cartridge (Ages 4-7 years; MSRP: $24.99)
- Learn reading, vocabulary, observation, logic, memory, math, visual skills, creativity, healthy living and more! The Doc is in!
- Read a story about Lambie and Doc in an e-book, color in Doc’s Big Book of Boo-Boos and play games with Doc and her friends.
InnoTab Sofia the First software cartridge (Ages 3-6 years; MSRP: $24.99)
- Seven learning games and two creative activities teach counting, colors, patterns, problem solving and more! Join Sofia on this wild and thrilling day!
- Learn how Sofia becomes a princess in Story Mode with the interactive e-book. Take pictures with favorite characters and scenes (camera activity compatible with any InnoTab® system with a camera).
Zoe has been playing both games non-stop. The Doc McStuffins game allows children to play easy or difficult levels and there is free play, however free play games must be unlocked in Doc’s playtime. In Doc’s playtime children will play mini games, earning stickers that can be used in the big book of booboos. Some games are really entertaining such as the spelling game with the monkey as children get to blow in the mic to make bubbles! Games are educational and fun.
In Sofia the First games are easy or difficult. Sofia talks to her friends to get clues to find the door for her class, as they have been changed. Behind the doors are the classes where games are played such as matching game, art class and find the missing pieces. Zoe has enjoyed going on adventures with Sofia, learning to be a princess just like her.
If you have a child that loves playing with push vehicles than Go!Go! Smart Wheels are perfect for Easter baskets.
Go! Go! Smart Wheels® Vehicles (Ages 1-5 years; MSRP: $7.99)
- These electronic play vehicles are perfectly sized for little hands and entertain children with a light-up button that activates music and sounds.
- Little ones will also learn about different letters and vehicle names through pretend play.
We received the VTech Go! Go! Smart Wheels Bulldozer.
The electronic vehicle lights up and talks with the driver button. This vehicle has 3 sing-along songs and fun sounds to teach the letter B and the name of the vehicle. My 4 year old nephew adores this bulldozer. The small size makes it easy for him to push pretending he is clearing debris. The songs are cute and the phrases are fun. A fun little toy ideal for Easter baskets.
Children that enjoy toys that transform will love a VTech Switch & Go Dinos!
Switch & Go Dinos®Turbo Assortment (Ages 3-8 years; MSRP: $9.99)
- Kids can rev up the action with flywheels that let the dinos race and roar across the floor. Each dino also emits realistic vehicle and dinosaur sounds and phrases that teach fun facts about each dino.
- The range features six new dinos, including Dart the Triceratops, Zipp the T-Rex, Spur the Stegosaurus, Fray the Ankylosaurus, Cruz the Spinosaurus and Spinner the Stygimoloch.
Fray the Ankylosaurus is a really cute toy for little one’s. This 2-in-1 toy easily transforms from a dinosaur to a vehicle in 3 simple steps. Again, my nephew was over when these arrived and was super excited about this orange dino. He makes over 25 sounds and phrases and children will learn dino facts. My nephew enjoyed pushing him on the floor to watch him go.
He has a built-in flywheel mechanism that allows him to move in vehicle and dino mode. The more times he moved Fray forward the faster and further he would go when released. There is also an automatic sleep mode that puts it to sleep when there is inactivity. Get ready to go on an adventure with Switch & Go Dinos!
Create your toy-tastic Easter basket this year by visiting VTech.com to learn more about all the products they have to offer.