We received a complimentary copy of TALES OF THE TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES SUPER SHREDDER for our review. All opinions are our own and not influenced in any way.
I admit when I was younger I wasn’t much of a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle fan, but my little brother was. And since that was back in the day before multiple TVs, iPads and smartphones, I would be stuck watching it with him.
Now that I’m older and have kids of my own, I don’t mind watching it with them! My youngest thinks they are pretty funny.
Did you hear that Tales of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Super Shredder DVD collection, featuring episodes from season four and five, is going to available on March 21st, 2017?
Here is a little bit about the DVD:
Using all of their skills, the Turtles’ training is put to the test as they face their biggest enemy yet – the Super Shredder. With 11 thrilling episodes on two-discs, the Turtles prepare to battle Shredder, meet mysterious new enemies with superhuman speed, face an old enemy Don Vizioso and protect the world from Kavaxas in this new DVD collection. Join Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello, and Michelangelo, along with April and Master Splinter, as they embark on epic adventures and more to protect their planet.
Tales of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Super Shredder contains the following episodes:
- The Super Shredder – For the first time, the Turtles encounter something they cannot defeat – the Super Shredder!
- Darkest Plight – The Turtle team hunts for their Sensei, but soon realize they are being hunted as well.
- The Power Inside Her – A concerned Donnie tests April to discover her psychic abilities are rapidly growing in power.
- Tokka vs. the World – Raph’s bonding with little Chompy is interrupted by the invasion of Tokka, who has come to Earth searching for him.
- Tale of the Tiger Claw – A mysterious new enemy with superhuman speed is on the hunt for Tiger Claw, and will take out whoever stands in her way.
- Requiem – Splinter must lead the Turtles and the Mighty Mutanimals on the hunt to defeat his old enemy.
- Owari – The Turtles realize they must stop Shredder… and end this conflict once and for all.
- Scroll of the Demodragon – The Turtles believe they have defeated their old enemies, but they soon discover a new evil is rising.
- The Forgotten Swordsman – Karai searches for the Kuro Kabuto, claiming to be the rightful heir to the Foot Clan, when she encounters an old rival.
- Heart of Evil – Donnie’s grudge against Don Vizioso threatens the Turtles’ mission.
- End Times – The Turtles must defeat Kavaxas and prevent him from destroying the world.
Nickelodeon has graciously offered one of our lucky readers their very own copy of Tales of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Super Shredder ! Good Luck!
Disclosure of Material Connection: This is a “sponsored post.” The company who sponsored it compensated me via a cash payment, gift, or something else of value to write it. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”