I found these at the Taste Of Home site and thought I would share something so quick. My kids would love these. You see I hate to bake because I hate measuring so these are perfect!
* 1 pound white candy coating, coarsely chopped
* 1 package (1 pound) Nutter Butter peanut butter cookies
* miniature semisweet chocolate chips
* In a microwave-safe bowl, melt candy coating, stirring occasionally. Dip cookies into coating, covering completely. Place on waxed paper.
* Brush ends with a pastry brush dipped in coating where fingers touched cookies. While coating is still warm, place two chips on each cookie for eyes. Let stand until set. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 3 dozen.
Do you have a favorite Halloween food?