Have you ever made a Turkey BLT Salad Pocket before?
These are absolutely amazing with the Greek yogurt sauce acting as mayo. Perfect for lunch or dinner!
Turkey BLT Salad Pockets Recipe
Recipe Type: lunch
Turkey BLT salad sandwiches
- 6 slices nitrate free bacon-cooked and chopped
- 6 slices low sodium honey turkey breast-chopped (I use Sara Lee brand)
- 1 cup romaine lettuce-chopped
- 1/2 cup baby spinach-chopped
- 10 grape tomatoes sliced lengthwise
- (3) 1/2 Pocket Thins Healthy Multi-grain flatbread
- [u]Sauce Ingredients[/u]
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoon sweet or red onion-finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- In a small bowl mix sauce ingredients and stir well. Place in refrigerator until ready to use.
- In a large bowl add bacon, turkey, lettuce, spinach and grape tomatoes. Toss to mix.
- Pour sauce mixture over salad and toss to distribute.
- Fill each of the 1/2 Pocket Thins evenly with turkey BLT salad and enjoy.
Serving size: 1/2 flatbread Calories: 247 Fat: 7 Saturated fat: 2 Carbohydrates: 27 Sugar: 6 Fiber: 6 Protein: 22 Cholesterol: 35